TTD Tiruppavada Seva
Tiruppavada Seva Tickets Availability (Tiruppavada Seva) In TTD, the Tiruppavada Seva is one part of the Weekly Sevas for Lord Venkateswara Swamy. Tiruppavada will perform only Thursday at Tirumamani Mandapam.
- After the pooja, all the flowers, ornaments are removed from the Lord Venkateswara. The deity will cover only in Dhoti and Uttareeyam (Pai Pancha).
- The Thirunamam Karpuram and Kasturi of Lord on his forehead are reduced in thin size lead the witnessing of divine eyes. On the normal days, Namam of Lord Venkateswara covers half of his eyes.
- The Tiruppavada Seva is performed as the Arjitha Seva in front of the Bangaru Vakili.
- A large Rectangular tub i.e., a gold plated tray that is 6 feet large is placed in Bangaru Vakili and a huge quantity of Tamarind rice (Pulihora) along with sweets as Payasam, Laddu, jilebi, Appams, tentpole and much more.
- The whole Mandapam is deposited with heaps of kumkum, flowers, coconut and sandal paste is placed in that trapezoid receptacle will offer as Naivedyam to the Lord Venkateswara. This is known as Annakutotasavam.
- After that, the Namam is removed and a thin line is applied on the forehead to cover the space between his eyebrows. It is believed that the Lord’s gaze after opening his eyes and should not fall on the humans because it has a huge power that could not withstand by humans. It is made to fall on the heap of Pulihora directly in front of Lord Venkateswara ad reducing the intensity of his gaze.
Timings for Tiruppavada Seva
- For Reporting Time – 05:00 AM
- Tiruppavada Seva will start at 06:00 AM– 07:00 AM.
- Devotees should gather one hour before the time at Vaikuntam Queue Complex-1.
Ticket Cost for Tiruppavada Seva
The cost of Tiruppavada Seva Ticket is Rs. 850/-
- It is one ticket per person
- To carry ticket along with a photo, ID proof
- 1 Big Laddus, 2 Appams, 1 Vada, 1 Jelebi, 1 ten-tola as Prasadam and Vastra Bahumanam (for Men Upper Cloth (uttariyam) and for Women 1Blouse Piece) are given to the ticket holders.
How To Book Tiruppavada Seva: TTD Online Booking Registration Process
- The devotees who are attending for the Tiruppavada Seva they need to submit the recommendation letters from the highest authorities to TTD.
- The recommendation letters should submit the day before at JEO office by 12:00 PM
- It is approved then you will get the message to the registered mobile number.
In this Tiruppavada, Seva will perform only on Thursday and will not observe when special occasion as Pavitrotsava, Brahmotsavam, and more take place.
The availability of TTD Tiruppavada Tickets is very less because of several numbers of peoples is visiting in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam for every day.
Book Tiruppavada Tickets Online here: Book TTD Seva Tickets Online
Also Read: TTD Vastralankarana Seva