Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Seva in Tirumala
Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Seva Tickets Availability (Sahasra Kalasabhishekam seve) is one part of the weekly Sevas for Lord Venkateswara which will be performed on every Wednesday in Tirumala Tirupati Venkateswara.
Sahasra Kalasabhishekam means 1008 vessels are filled with Abhisheka Theertham. The celebration of this auspicious day, that dedication of the silver idols for Lord Venkateswara and his consorts Sri Devi and Bhu Devi along with Lord Sri Viswaksena (He is the chief commander of Lord).
After the second bell, Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Seva is performed to the God in the morning in front of the Bangaru Vakili. The Lord Srinivasa Murthy is the silver replica of the main deity that will be brought outside the Bangaru Vakili.
A silk thread is connected between the Silver idols and the Main Deity of Lord Venkateswara. One end of the rope is tied around the feet of silver Idols while the other end is placed the Main Deity of Lord Venkateswara.
Thus symbolic represents the relationship between the Main deity and silver idols to achieve the purpose. The Puja was performing the silver idols that are very clear to devotees compare to the main deity.
The Silver Idols along with Viswaksena brought from the Garbalayam and placed outside the Bangaru Vakili. 1008 Vessels are filled with Parimala Theertham (pure water mixed with aroma sandal paste) along with eight Parivara and one Gold Vessel are filled with water and placed on the bed of paddy in front of the Bangaru Vakili.
In this Seva, the Priests are hymns for Pancha Suktas and Pancha Santhi. Then the Thirumanjana Abhishekam is performing to Main deity, Silver Idols and Viswaksenula varu with the 1008 and eight Parivara Kalasas to accompaniment of the recitation of Vedas and Mangala Vayidyas.
One priest will carry with water in the Golden Vessel, round the Ananda Vimana Prakara, the Dwajasthamba and taken to the Garbalayam. After that, the Archana is performing to the main deity and the water from Golden Vessel is sprinkled on the feet of the main Lord Venkateswara. It is known as Sahasra Kalasabhishekam.
Then this Archana is performing to Main Deity in Ekantham where a curtain will be pulled and priests only allowed.
Timings for Sahasra Kalasabhishekam
- For Reporting Time – 05:00 AM
- Sahasra Kalasabhishekam will start at 06:00 AM– 08:00 AM.
- Devotees should gather one hour before the time at Vaikuntam Queue Complex-1.
Ticket Cost for Sahasra Kalasabhishekam
The cost of Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Ticket is Rs. 850/-
- It is one ticket per person
- To carry ticket along with a photo, ID proof
- 1 Big Laddus, 2 Appams, 1 Vada as Prasadam, Pulihora, Pongal, Payasam and Vastra Bahumanam (for Men Upper Cloth (uttariyam) and for Women 1Blouse Piece) are given to the ticket holders.
How To Book Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Seva: TTD Online Booking Registration Process
- TTD will be released for 25 tickets for this Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Seva is available for online booking.
- In this Sahasra Kalasabhishekam will perform only on Wednesday and will not observe when special occasion as Pavitrotsava, Brahmotsavam, and more take place.
- The availability of TTD Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Tickets is very less because of several numbers of peoples is visiting in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam for every day.
Book Sahasra, Kalasabhishekam Seva Tickets Online here: Book TTD Seva Tickets Online
Also Read: TTD Tiruppavada Seva