TTD Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva
Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Tickets Availability (Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana) is the weekly Seva in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam which is performed on every Tuesday for Lord Venkateswara Swamy.
The Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana ritual was announced in 1984 for Lord Venkateswara on the Golden Jubilee year of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
Once the second bell is completed, this Seva was started when a Muslim Devotee is donated for Lord Venkateswara 108 gold lotuses for each weighing about 23 grams. After, it became as Arjitha Seva.
The Arjitha devotees who paid for the Seva are allowed to go and sit in the Mandapam between Bangaru Vakili and Kulasekharappadi.
Archakas begin the Puja by performing Dhupa (Aarti Stick) and Dipa (Lit the Lamp) to the Lord Venkateswara. The Priests recite the Dwadasa names of the God and with the Utterance of each name also offered by one gold lotus at his feet. After that, the Archana is completed to the Lord Venkateswara and his Consorts Goddess Sri Devi and Bhu Devi. Finally, Aarti is performed to the Main Deity.
The Arjitha Devotees are offered with Vastra Bahumanam (upper cloth) along with Sathari and Prasadam two big Laddus, two vadas
- For Men – White Pancha or Dhoti or Kurta or Pyjamas or Formal dress like Pant and shirt
- For Women – Saree with Blouse or Punjabi Dress with Dupatta or Chudidar with Dupatta or Half Saree
- For the only exception to the rule is Archananantara Darshan.
Timings for Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana seva
- For Reporting Time – 05:00 AM
- Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana will start at 06:00 AM– 07:00 AM.
- Devotees should gather one hour before the time at Vaikuntam Queue Complex-1.
Ticket Cost for Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana seva
The cost of Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Ticket is Rs. 1250/-
- 2 Big Laddus and 2 Vada as Prasadam, Vastra Bahumanam (for Men Upper Cloth (uttariyam) and for Women 1Blouse Piece) are given to the ticket holders
How To Book Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva: TTD Online Booking Registration Process
- Ashtadala, Pada Padmaradhana ticket will release by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam on monthly basis.
- One person is allowed can book for two tickets than two persons will permit for two tickets.
- To carry ticket along with photo, government ID proof
- TTD will release nearly 100 tickets online. Devotees can book Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana tickets either online or offline mode.
The availability of TTD Ashtadala, Pada Padmaradhana Tickets is very less because of several numbers of peoples is visiting in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam for every day.
In this Ashtadala, Pada Padmaradhana will perform only on Tuesday and will not observe when special occasion as Pavitrotsava, Brahmotsavam, and more take place.
Book Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhana Seva Tickets Online here: Book TTD Seva Tickets Online
Also Read: TTD Sahasra Kalasabhishekam