Tirumala Tirupati VIP Break Darshan Tickets Online
VIP Break Darshan is specially arranged for the celebrities, Ministers, Business Magnets, famous and influential persons and ordinary people can get this darshan for recommendation or reference
In TTD, VIP Break Darshan allows for VIPS. It takes 2 to 3hours in different layers as L1, L2 also L3. There are different rules are applicable for Levels of Break Darshan. VIP Break Darshan Online Booking
For L1 Category
The L1 category is providing for VVIP officials as Political Leaders, Ministers, Judges, Presidents, Civil servants, Cadre Officials, Government organization
Benefits of L1 Category
- In this category, VIP Break darshan timings allotted only 1 hour. The time will extend If there is any crowd
- You can take Harathi, Theertham and line movement will slow also they are allowed to stay in front of Lord Venkateswara for some time.
- The line will be free there won’t be any pulling and pushing.
- Darshan will complete within 10 to 15 minutes
For L2 Category
The L2 category is providing for TTD Employees and family members, reference or recommendation letters from the Ministers, Politician Leaders, Judges also more.
Benefits of L2 Category
- VIP Break Darshan will complete within 20 to 25 minutes
- You can take Harathi and line movement will slow also they are allowed to stay in front of Lord Venkateswara for some time.
- In this category, VIP Break Darshan timings allotted only 45 minutes. If there is any crowd, then time will extend.
- Line will be smooth there won’t be any pulling as well as pushing
For L3 Category
The L3 category is providing for devotees who can get the reference or recommendation letters of L1 and L2 category as the Ministers, Politician Leaders, Judges also more.
Benefits of L3 Category
- Line will be crowded more than L1 and L2
- VIP Break Darshan will complete within 30 minutes
Procedure for VIP Break Darshan: VIP Break Darshan Details
L1 as well as L2 category can get the tickets for submitting letters to JEO office by their Department staff.
TTD VIP Break Darshan Rules
In L3 category,
- You can get the reference or recommendation letters of L1 and L2 category lists as MLA, MP and more should submit at JEO camp office before 12:00 PM before a day along with ID proofs, Mobile number, finger print.
- If the letter will approve by JEO office then get SM by evening at 6:00Pm on the same day
- Receiving the SMS then devotee can go to MBC 34 along with ID. Ticket issued by the Bio-Metric process also paying Rs.500/-
- In this Category, should carry for government Identity proofs.
|Monday||5.00 AM TO 5.45AM||7.00 PM TO 7.45 PM|
|Tuesday||6.30 AM TO 7.00 AM||7.00 PM TO 7.30 PM|
|Wednesday||6.30 AM TO 7.00 AM||7.00 PM TO 7.30PM|
|Thurs day||6.30 AM TO 7.00 AM||7.00 PM TO 7.30PM|
|Friday||8.00 AM TO 8.30 AM||NO BREAK|
|Saturday||5.00 AM TO 5.30 AM||NO BREAK|
|Sunday||5.00 AM TO 5.30 AM||NO BREAK|
- For Men – White Pancha or Dhoti or Kurta or Pyjamas or Formal dress like Pant also shirt
- For Women – Saree with Blouse or Punjabi Dress with Dupatta or Chudidar with Dupatta or Half Saree
Get a detailed information on: TTD Darshan Types
Also Read: TTD Senior Citizens Darshan
Book VIP Break Darshan Tickets Online Here: TTD Darshan Tickets Booking Online