TTD Special Darshan For Senior Citizens
Senior Citizens Darshan Tickets Availability (Senior Citizens Darshan) The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam launched new service called Special Darshan. And this Special Darshan is provided for Senior Citizens, infants (under 12 months), Defence staff, Physically Handicapped and more.
In this Darshan, devotees are allowed for 1500 members per day. There are 2 slots are arranged for Senior Citizen Darshan i.e., first 750 members will allow for darshan at10:00 AM and remaining 750 members are allowed for 03:00 PM. In each slot consists of 750 devotes are accommodate.
In the counter, they will scan your fingerprint and take a photo then they provide a pass with a token for Laddus.
One more person is allowed to follow Senior Citizens if they are the very old person and need to support someone.
Facilities to provide TTD in Special Darshan
- In Special Darshan, the Senior Citizens age should be above 65 is available
- Senior Citizens and Physically Handicapped should carry government identity proofs
- Supadham queue line has the limitation for maximum 1500 devotees are allowed per day.
- Friends or relatives are allowed to the queue with devotees other than his wife.
- In this Darshan, there is no ticket to available and this entrance is free of cost
- If the husband is a Senior Citizen then his wife also go for darshan along with him,
- This darshan is available 4 times per year to each person.
- Fewer than 12-year-old children’s are allowed to the darshan along with devotees.
- If any major health problems then you can get the doctor certificate and will permit to go with this darshan.
- On Friday, the Senior Citizens will allow in the afternoon i.e., 03:00 PM slot only.
For Men – White Pancha or Dhoti or Kurta or Pyjamas or Formal dress like Pant and shirt
For Women – Saree with Blouse or Punjabi Dress with Dupatta or Chudidar with Dupatta or Half Saree
Special Darshan for Senior Citizens Darshan Timings
Special Darshan for Senior Citizens consists of 2 slots
- For Reporting time – 08:00 AM or 01:00 PM
- Darshan Timings – 10:00 AM or 03:00 PM
Museum (Back side of the Srivari temple)
Check other darshan information also: TTD Darshan Types
Also Read: TTD Darshan With Infants
Book Darshan Tickets Online Here: TTD Darshan Tickets Booking Online