TTD Special Darshan for Infants
Darshan With Infants Tickets Availability (Darshan With Infants)The Tirumala Tirupathi Devastanam newly introduced the special darshan for people who have children below one year. There is the special queue line for the parents so that there is no push and pulls in between the devotees. The Special darshan for 0 to 5 year old children is called as Infant darshan
This special darshan is not available for any seva timings like Deepalankarana. Kalyanostavam Seva. For this darshan, you have to go Supadham entrance. Supatham entry is near to Tirumala Nambi temple at South Mada Street. TTD doesn’t take the tickets for children up to 12 years. There are free (no tickets) for darshan and sevas. This special darshan is completely free for the children and his or her parents.
It is just an advice; you want to get darshan of Lord Venkateswara along with your kids. Then visit Tirumala in working days and at that time there are the fewer crowds of people. We all know there is a lot of people will come for Srivari darshan in Tirumala at Brahmotsavams, the week off days and festival timings. TTD also giving the good facilities for all devotees.
Special Darshan With Infants terms and conditions:
- Parents must and should carry birth proof or anyone government identity card of your children to confirm their age
- Only parents can allow along with the children like guardians or relatives are not allowed for this darshan
- Siblings (Own brother or own sister) for that kid are allowed along with parents
- For this darshan, there are no tickets. Free for the parents and the children
- Supadham is nearly 100 to 200 feet distance from the Vaikuntam queue complex
- There is no need to wait in the compartment for the children darshan through the Supa dam
- For this special darshan dress code is compulsory:
- For men: Kurta-pajama or dhoti or Pancha are allowed
- For Women: Panjabi dress along with Dupatta or half saree or saree is allowed
Timings for the Special entry Darshanm for infants:
For children special darshan timings in between
- 08:30 AM to 10:00 AM and
- 12:00 PM to 06:00 PM
TTD infant entry Darshan Timings
The entry timings for the infant darshan is at Supadham Entrance from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM, and it will be started again from 12 PM to 6 PM. This infant darshan is not available on the days of Special Sevas like Kalyanostavam, Arjitha Brahmotsavam, Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva.
How many are allowed for Infant entry Darshan with the Child?
With the Infant, Parents are allowed, and if the infant has siblings under 12 years, with valid government proof are permitted for the infant darshan through Supadam Entrance.
What is the dress code for infant darshan in Tirumala?
Women - Saree/ Half Saree/ Kurti with Duppata, Men - Kurta Paijama/Dhoti/panche
How to book special darshan tickets for children in tirumala?
The ticket is not required for infant darshan in Tirumala. You need to report 2 hours before at Supadham Entrance.
What is the age limit for infant entry darshan?
Infants under 12 months – In all days allowed for free Darshan. Children under 5 years – Allowed on Wednesdays.
What is the entry point for infant darshan?
The entry point for the infant entry special Darshan is Supadham Entrance. This is near to the Tirumala Nimbi temple in south Mada street. Supadhanam is 100-200 feet distance from the Vaikuntam queue complex.
Read other darshan information also: TTD Darshan Types
Book Darshan With Infants Tickets Online Here: TTD Darshan Tickets Booking
Also Read: TTD Darshan For Physically Handicapped